Saturday, July 17, 2010

An Irish kinda mood



I'm in an Irish kinda mood today.
Pray for the Church in Ireland; they are in such dire need of our prayers, concern and best.
The lyrics:
English Translation:

Halleluia, halleluia
Halleluia, my Savior
You are my God, I am your servant
Halleluia my heart forever

My love, my God, my guardian, my rock
My fair love, my Lord
My love, my christ, my love, my heart
My love in full, You, my glorious King

(Chorus)

My love __, holy in your court
My love, your heart and your fair appearance
My love, your flock, long is your path
My love, my light, my strength, my king

(Chorus)

You are my God, I am your servant
Halleluia my heart forever

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That was both beautiful and soothing music. God Bless!

Matt said...

In honor of your Irish mood, on behalf of myself and the Badger Catholic all I can say is .........
AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHH (while pounding on a table.)

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Yeah, Matt, sorry for my delay...that's another way to express the "irish mood":<)!
"Ceade mille faulte!"