Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Novena in Honor of Saint Joseph


Each Wednesday our monastic community has Mass in honor of Saint Joseph, when this is possible, according to the liturgical calendar, but the intention is always the enrollment of the Saint Joseph Novena, which we pray after Mass.

You can enroll the living and deceased in our Wednesday Masses for one year. We have an Enrollment Card that can be sent to the one you have enrolled. This is a very good gift for weddings, birthdays, the death of a loved one, and just anyone you would like to enroll, especially if they are sick or are in need of prayers.

You can log onto our website, http://isjoseph.com (also at the side bar) and enroll anyone you would like.

Saint Joseph is a wonderful patron. He is "master of the interior life" and a great patron of families, the sick and dying, and those who are in need of employment.

Saint Joseph, Patron of the Universal Church, pray for us!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I didn't see this post until I commented on the one above where I mentioned saying a Novena to St.Joseph. :-)

I actually have an interesting story about praying for the intercession of St. Joseph and the immediate help that I received. I mean...at the moment I ended the prayer, BAM! Problem solved. It was amazing...and I KNOW it wasn't a coincidence.

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Thanks, Mary Ellen.
We need to know this; we pray every day to Saint Joseph, and especially on Wednesday, honor him.
He has been our Father, in so many ways.