Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


We had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner with our superior, Fr. William Felix, our oblate, Fr. James Thomas Benzmiller, and Vi McMahan, our consecrated lay member with her daughter and son-in-law, Patty and Fred Nowak.
Here is a picture of our Thanksgiving table. Now, I'm not one for crazy pictures that show all kinds of "supernatural things"...but this is unusual, the lighting that is.
I should have turned down the light over the table, but think what you will!

4 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Father: I love the photo! Thank you for sharing. It's a beautiful scene.

TraciC. said...

Wow, that's really neat! God Bless you Father, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary Ellen said...

Very cool picture! I love the glow of the candles...in fact, I'm really big on candle light. I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Gabriella said...

Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving - all together, joyfully, under the wings of the Holy Spirit. Wish all countries celebrated such a wonderful feast - one solely for giving thanks to God!

Have a 'prayer full' Advent, Father.